The Intralox patented Activated Roller Belt (ARB) and Dual-Stacked Angled Roller Belt (DARB) technology provide the ultimate flexibility for creating customized pallet layers of the most varied products, at the highest rates, with no change-over time between products.
5 reasons you should consider upgrading your equipment with an Intralox DARB™ S4500 90˚or ARB™ S7000 Pattern Former:
- Increased productivity: Move over 225 products/min. With the ability to change case orientation and pallet patterns on the fly at the touch of a button and without any mechanical change-over adjustments.
- Decrease product damage with the no-touch system: Products are handled smoothly and gently, as they’re directed from underneath the belt. There are no bump turns or grippers that could damage the product.
- Maximize floor space: The DARB™ S4500 and ARB™ S7000 are the only pattern formers that provide so many different capabilities in such a small footprint saving your valuable floor space.
- Low maintenance: Because there are few moving parts, the robust system requires minimal maintenance.
- Improved safety: There are no moving parts outside the machine housing, increasing safety for both workers and products.
|Intralox ARB S7000™|
The ARB™ S7000 Pattern Former quickly and accurately moves products from the stream into an infinite number of arrangements. The ability to change case orientation and pallet patterns on the fly without stopping comes with a touch of a button.
|PriorityPal™ High Level Case Palletizer|
Utilizing an Intralox DARB™ S4500 Pattern Former
The PriorityPal™ High Level Case Palletizer utilizes the DARB™ S4500 90° Pattern Former that allows the palletizer to selectively sort, sequence, and divert product at a 90° angle onto the row forming conveyor eliminating the need for void stops and breakage due to product handling.
Contact A&B Engineering Services, the aftermarket service company of Arrowhead Systems, to find out if this technology can help you increase productivity and product handling on your existing equipment.
A&B Engineering Services offers a long list of custom solutions for both legacy and new equipment. Improve your existing equipment’s production capacity with engineered solutions, line controls integration, programming upgrades, and OEM or fabricated parts. You can also call us for technical and field support. If you’ve invested in new equipment, let us help with installation, start-up, and training.